8 de junho de 2013

Finally a blog!

Hi there!

Well, it's been a long time since I decided I should create a blog. Unfortunately time has been scarce, and amidst all the websites, photographic communities, etc, I kept postponing the creation of a blog about my photographic work. As such, here it is now!

I guess there is no better way to start than by posting a recent photo I've made a few weeks ago...


"The Call" | Rio Tinto, Spain

"When the light calls, you just need to be there, ready to absorb the photons and capture beauty. This was one of those days."

José Ramos © http:/www.facebook.com/joseramosphotography

Photo made in the fantastic landscape of Rio Tinto Mining Park, in Spain. I had spent the weekend in Seville and, when returning home I was looking forward to find good landscapes nearby. As such, following the advice of a friend, I went to Rio Tinto in a hurry, eager to get some good shots. Unfortunately I left Seville late, and there were only about two hours left before sunset. I was almost quitting my search, when I suddenly found this absolutely gorgeous place, which just made my jaw drop! Needless to say I stayed there until it was completely dark, surrounded by hungry mosquitos! But it was worth it...

Sony a77 + Sigma 10-20mm
Aperture: f/19
Exposure: 30 seconds
ISO: 50
Hitech 3 stop ND grad filter
Hitech 10 stop ND filter
Remote shutter release
Tripod

2 comentários:

  1. Sorry, I feel like a stalker, but I think it's sad to see a blog without comments,I just found your work on DA and I'm in awe, and it's not that easy to awe me these days, so here is my little comment, hope it makes you feel less lonely in your new blog!:D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hi Laura! :-D You are now the official first commenter in my blog! It is a pleasure. :-) What's you username on DA?

      José Ramos

      Eliminar